Wednesday, February 18, 2009

grandma and grandpa


abby is so funny, she loves grandpa. i think it probably makes my mom feel bad, but whenever my dad walks in the room she will walk past anyone and say grandpa with her arms out ready for him to pick her up. she doesn't care about anyone else being there when he walks in. its great that she loves him so much. my parents were over the other night and we were just about to put abby down and as you can tell i had just taken her hair out of the piggy so its kind of crazy, but we just all talked and hung out for a while. it was great to have them over.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is good Abby has a special place in her heart for grandpa, but you do know she will never be that favorite grandchild...my kids already hold that role!! love you give a kiss to abbs for me

Christy said...

glad to know that Abbys tests came back normal. Hope all is well!

Kara and Kevin said...

I can't get over how cute Abby is. I hope everything is good with her. I am sure that was hard as the mom to have her be sleep deprived and then have her hooked up for tests. I hope all is well.