Monday, February 9, 2009

an afternoon at primary childrens








So abby has been getting sick a lot lately and the doctor decided that they wanted to go to primary childrens hospital and take an eeg test to see if there happened to be another reason that she had a seizure. so when they take the test, they have to be sleep deprived so we had to put her to bed late and get her up early and she couldn't fall asleep at all during the day or the drive up, which for abby driving and sleeping is usually a great combination so it was a challenge. luckily i had my mom and dad there for help. they were nice enough to go with me and help keep her awake and be there for some moral support, it was great.
so they had to hook her up to a bunch of things on her head so that they could test the brain waves while she sleeps. it was sad but she did such a great job. we wont know anything for a week but hopefully all is good. thanks to everyone for the support and help with abby.


6 comments:

Nicki Swilor said...

Poor little girl! I hope everything turns out ok. I will be praying for you!

Mandy said...

Hey you, BFF, I hope things turn out okay, I feel for you guys. It's tough when your kids have to go through things like this. You so badly want to do anything to make it all go away!! We are praying for you. If there is anything I can do, just call. What are BFF's for?:)

camie said...

oh man, i'm so sorry, i didn't know you were still dealing with all this stuff. i hove she is feeling better.
we need to get together soon. what is your schedule like next week.

Mauri said...

shara...I hope they can get things figured out with Abby. you guys are in our prayers! HUGS for you.

Marcella Deter said...

Oh Shara you always know how to make me cry. I feel so bad for that little girl and for you guys as well. I am glad that it went well however. Keep me posted and I am excited to see you on Friday.

Kim said...

Hey Shara,
I found your blog~ I hope that everything turns out alright! That would be so hard to go through, let me know if I can do anything!