Sunday, March 1, 2009

zoo time!














We got to go to the zoo last weekend and its been forever since jeff was at the zoo, abby and i went last year but she enjoyed it so much more this time. abbys at that point in life where she wants to be running around all the time and not be in the stroller so that got frusterating at times but all in all i think it was a success. she loved seeing the animals that we always read about in books, but i am not sure what her favorite was yet. it was really fun to just spend the day as a family and get out of the house for a while, and enjoy the somewhat nice weather.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey, long time no see!! It was fun hanging out twice last week! I am loving my hair more each day, I love how easy it is to do, it;s fabulous!! I have had a lot of people compliment me and who cut it, they love it. GO You!! Your awesome!!:)
Love the zoo pics, we should go sometime. Just had to update ya, lets hang out again soon! Talk to ya later BFF:)

Allison Box said...

I love your cute little Abby. Her cheeks are the best. I am so jealous! I totally want to go to the zoo. I can't wait to go with Ryan. Anyway, we missed you last week. Hopefully we can get together next month!

Amber said...

that zoo looks familiar! :) how fun it's finally getting nice to go out!! yae!! that is sooo cute that picture of abbie and jake! i'm sure she grew on him, not matter how tough he acts :). so did you hear back from abbies eeg? were they able to notice anything?? Hope all is well!! love ya,