Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas morning









So i posted christmas eve and then forgot about christmas morning but here it is, better late than never. we decided not to go to big for abby this year because she doesn't really know whats going on anyway but she loved what she got and just wanted to play with what she first opened and didn't realize there was more. we had a great day thougth, breakfast with my family at my parents and then we just had a fun day hanging out with family and enjoying another snow storm. (i think i am done with those.) i hope that everyone had a great christmas and new year!

4 comments:

Julie & Scott said...

I know how you could live closer so we could see each other more... Move here! Seriously UT sucks! AZ rocks! no really there are a lot of rocks! ha! I hate that I never get to see your family! I am going to talk to Camie and get her to move here also! Start packing!

Rach said...

I love to stalk you!! I especially love the warm peeing feeling I get! By the way love the pics, your little girl is just too adorable. I love her FAT cheeks when she smiles. Just too much to love. Can't wait to have you come & play in Hawaii....soon.

rach

Allison Box said...

So it has taken me almost a week to remember to look at your blog...but here I am! It will be a good way to keep in touch better. Thanks again for having us over Saturday. We need to do it again soon!

Kara and Kevin said...

Shara it was so good to talk to you today!! It had been way to long. It sounds like you and your cute little family are doing well. (besides being sick) Your little Abby is so stinkin' cute!! I love all the pictures!! I am so glad we can keep in contact better through blogs, and hopefully we'll get to see you in the near future. Love ya!!!