Monday, December 1, 2008














So we went to jeffs parents in vegas for thanksgiving this year again and i asked my mother in law if there was anything cheap but fun to do and she said that they had a dinosoar park there and at first i didn't think abby would have that much fun because shes always been more afraid of the park but she loved it. i was so excited. watching her there was so much fun. it was good for my mother in law to spend time with her and i think abby loved being there. it was the first time she has ever been on the swings and she didn't know what to think at first but she was just all smiles. i sure love that girl, its was good to sit back and think of the things that are really important in life and how thankful i am this year especially, for the family that i have. i never thought in my life that i would have so much love for my little family, i thought life was great when i got married and that my life was pretty complete but then abby came along and taught me a whole new lesson, my life wasn't complete, and i still think it isn't all the way complete but she is a big piece of the puzzle and i dont know what i would do with out her. and i am pretty sure that i have the best husband in the world. he is so great with abby, i always knew watching him with my nieces and newphews that he would be a great dad but he is so much better than i thought. he has so much patience and love for her and me and i wouldn't trade my life with him for anything in the world.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Soo Sweet!! You are so cute!! Sarah and I both agree! I am so glad that we are BFF:)!! It is great to be close to family. It is amazing how your children change your life so much! I am right there with ya, I wouldn't change my life with Dave or my kids for anything!! Love your post!

Dave and Pam said...

Just the dinosaur park? Where's Uncle Ryan to teach her how to play cards?? Great pictures!