Monday, November 3, 2008

one of my favorite pictures

I love it when abby is happy, there really is nothing better than that. she has been sick lately and she has been teething and theres just so many times when she doesn't want to be her happy self that i love the moments when she is. i never though in my life that i could love someone like a mother loves her child, its amazing, there is no explaining it. i love her more and more every day and i cant think of how our life would be without her.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Hey Shara- Of course you can donate. Were trying to raise as much as we can. We meet with The American Heart Assoc. tomorrow to get final details.Would you please pass this along to everyone up there. Any donations can be sent to my house. If you need my address then call me because I don't want to post it.Thanks so much! By the way that is the cutest picture of Abby!